[bdNOG] Cisco VPN Router

Fakrul Alam fakrul at dhakacom.com
Fri Nov 15 15:49:52 BDT 2013

Mr Momen,

I am confused with the terminology "ipsec (CPE router) inside GRE(PE
router)". As far as I know, SP doesn't do GRE for you (as you are saying
PE router). Most of the ISP in BD provide you L3 circuit;
Bank/Enterprise does there GRE/IPSEC stuffs in there CPE to CORE Router.

VRF is completely different technology & terminology. It's not
completely related with MPLS; you can do VRF Lite (VRFs without MPLS).

Thanks

Fakrul Alam
dhakaCom Limited