[bdNOG] Call Center Voice quality improve in public internet and call center security

Apurba Krishna Bala apurba.bala at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 14:42:11 BDT 2013

Dear Mr. Suvro,

*I agree with Palash bhai. For a guaranteed quality voice you should have
guaranteed end to end connectivity.*

Just to understand ur case if is there any other issue or not, can you
please share some information which would help to dig-out the issue:

   1. Exactly what type of problem you face ( is it like delay of hearing,
   distortion, breaking of voice etc. etc. pls specify)
   2. Have you measured the loss, delay & Jitter during the time face the
   issue
   3. Can you share a call flow diagram
   4. What kind of device/box you are using at your end? ( brand, model
   etc...),
   5. Does this box have Jitter buffering supported or not?
   6. Can you pls take a capture of a call at the time you face those
   issues and share with us

Thanks ....
*Apu*