[bdNOG] ISIS of OSPF

Simon Sohel Baroi / IIG-ITC / Sr.Manager / 01678618243 / simon.baroi at fiberathome.net
Mon Nov 18 21:53:44 BDT 2013

Dear Mitul Vai,

Thanks for the details information.

We couldn't make TE-FRR, as so many tunnels to be made from each node.

Some people told us to use RSVP to each hand of the last mile nodes. Does
it help me ?
Or it will create another large problem ?

We have used BFD. Now running it. But we need more faster convergence.

< some times I think SDH is better and more simpler......8-) >

- with regards

SIMON