[bdNOG] BGP configuration issue in Caching Solution System

Mir Amin Uddiin @Yahoo nibir78 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 21 23:21:34 BDT 2013

Dear Rakib Bhai,

I bit hard to realize without looking into the routing table. Just a query to be ensured, is "next-hop-self" configured at iBGP peers?

~ nibir

On Thursday, November 21, 2013 9:41 PM, Mirza Rakib <mmrakib at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Team,

I am facing an issue to configure internal BGP
(iBGP) where a L3 switch exist in between Router and another Caching Solution
Server. The architecture like:

Router-A(BGP, AS45245)----L3 Switch(3 different VALNs:
VLAN10, VLAN20 and VLAN30)-------BGP Caching Control Server( AS45245, VLAN10)

BGP formed but there is routing issue. We can
reach Router-A to all Servers in
differnet VLANs and  vice versa but cannot reach outside and also from
outside to servers are not reachable. We are getting some sites IP in BGP Caching Control Server bgp table.
However we not reacing there, we got loop or stack at L3 switch, whenever we
trace.

Sincerely,
Mirza Rakib