[bdNOG] BGP configuration issue in Caching Solution System

Jahangir Hossain jrjahangir at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 01:18:43 BDT 2013

Mirza bhai,

So far your given information i hope you problem would be resolved as amin
bhai said if not then consider this rules  "BGP not propagating any iBGP
learned routes to another iBGP peer, a full iBGP mesh should be maintained
within the AS"  since you are not inform uplink of router.

if not solve then we need your routing table information as pappu bhai
said  :)

Regards  //  Jahangir