[bdNOG] BIG FAT Pipe with INDIA - or - GOOD Transit Providers - or - Something else

Fakrul Alam fakrul at bdhub.com
Sat Nov 23 00:52:01 BDT 2013

This been tricky. There are two aspects; financial & technical.
Technically it's been great to have big names like PCCW, HGC, HKIX,
Telstra, NTT, AT&T; but you need to find out whether it's been feasible
financially when:

1. You have 30++ IIG in the market.
2. BSCCL half circuit price is roughly 80% of your total b/w cost for SMW4.
3. 10% revenue share with BTRC.
4. Competitive market where price win in all aspect.
5. ITC holding IIG license (I know there will be lot of arguments)

Cheers

-Pappu