[bdNOG] BIG FAT Pipe with INDIA - or - GOOD Transit Providers - or - Something else

Jahangir Hossain jrjahangir at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 12:26:45 BDT 2013

That's good idea mohibul bhai.  Already couple of transit provider do this
as like GGC . so far my information at present in BD we have no akamai
cache, is it  ?

if not then we can take initiative together for this and host this our
local IX by discussion  . i think this  would be good idea by consider
present scenario .

Regards  //  Jahangir