[bdNOG] FW: bdNOG mailing-list charter

Bangladesh Network Operators Group (bdNOG) info at bdnog.org
Mon Nov 25 10:13:41 BDT 2013

FYI

Dear bdNOG Community,

Among all NOG around the world (I.e. NANOG, AusNOG, JNOG etc) the
functionality of the NOG mailing-list are measured by the volume of e-mail
traffic and the number of subscribers. Compared to other NOG mailing-list
bdNOG is very young and traffic is insignificant. By looking at the very
first post and the e-mail interactions it looks very enthusiastic and
useful. Specially to share Internet related technical issues in Bangladesh
context. So please keep up the good spirit.

Our current mailing-list is populated by online subscription, bdNOG
membership request, EOI for EC/PC and some social media interaction. So
the list subscribers who would like to manage their everyday e-mail queue
according to their own choice and preference please choose one of the
following option.

1. Do nothing. If you prefer to receive individual e-mail thread posted to
the mailing-list.

2. Enable daily digest. If you prefer to receive only a digest mail every
day for all post

3. Remove from the mailing list. If you think you do not belong to this
group.

Please choose your option and action it from the list management portal.
Or send an e-mail to info at bdnog.org by adding your option on the e-mail
subject.

Our mailing-list is run by a charter published on bdNOG web site. Here is
the URL:

Any personal comments or advise on a post can be delivered to the sender
off-list. I.e reply to the sender only [no cc to the mailing-list]. So the
list discussion can always be kept on context.

Best of luck and keep posting. :)

|Bangladesh Network Operators Group (bdNOG)|