[bdNOG] IOS problem issue

Nurul Islam Roman nurul at apnic.net
Wed Apr 16 23:35:56 BDT 2014

Hi Saad,

If your requirement is only 4 byte AS number support you do not need IOS 15.
Minimum requirement is ISO 12.4(24)T.

As far as any software concern it is always recommended to comply the
licensing guideline. For IOS 15 or so I do not see any big issue if you do
not apply Cisco IOS feature licensing code unless you are using any advanced
SP feature etc. I believe in your case it will be fine.

Regards

Roman