[bdNOG] Fwd: IOS problem issue

Saad Abdullah saad17621 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 23:59:32 BDT 2014

Dear Ronjue brother. Thank you.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ronjue Ahmed <ronjue_kuet at yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 3:43 AM
Subject: Re: [bdNOG] IOS problem issue
To: Saad Abdullah <saad17621 at gmail.com>

Dear Mr. Saad,
Good day to you. So far I know, For downloading IOS version 15 bin file
from cisco.com, you need license/contract/agreement with cisco but for
installing this IOS into your device, no registration required. Better
communicate with your vendor to get IOS version 15 for your Cisco router
2901.
Thanks.

Ronjue Ahmed

   On Wednesday, April 16, 2014 6:58 PM, Saad Abdullah <saad17621 at gmail.com>