[bdNOG] Proof of a Geolocation of an IP address

Aniruddha Barua aniruddha.barua at colbd.com
Wed Dec 10 01:13:55 BDT 2014

Dear Moin bhai,

Where do you want to show the location/geolocation info of your London router IP address? In DNS PTR records or in whois records? I am not sure if 'geoloc' attribute in 'inetnum' object record for your London IP block in APNIC whois db will show your desired output but you might give it a try.

Regards,

Aniruddha Barua.
Email: aniruddha.barua at colbd.com, cto at colbd.com