[bdNOG] Proof of a Geolocation of an IP address

Muhammad Moinur Rahman 5u623l20 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 02:41:17 BDT 2014

Hi,

Thanks to Paul and Pappu Vai for the ideas. Hopefully I will try to join
the RING soon. As requesting a RIPE Atlas didn't yet bring me a good result.

The catch with the problem is competency of clients. Right now I am trying
to teach someone why outgoing BGP advertisement controls your incoming
traffic and vice versa. Let's see.

BR,
Moin