[bdNOG] How does Google select their Cache Engine IP nearest to the request sender?

Simon Sohel Baroi / IIG-ITC / Sr.Manager / 01678618243 / simon.baroi at fiberathome.net
Sat Feb 8 12:42:56 BDT 2014

Dear Barua da,

Lets do one thing. I can talk with Google/Akamai/Limelight, that if they
have any good slides for their Cache working principle.

As we are having our 1st bdNOG Conference, may be they will be interested
to give us a presentation ( conference/tutorial ) about how its working.
There are some proprietary thing in the cache, which Google, Akamai,
Limielight and all the CDN operators can tell or show us. But without that
all the principles are same. I found google one is very interesting.

Please let me know what do you thing. Should we include them in the bdNOG
Conference ?
Let us know your thoughts.

- SIMON

--
*Simon Sohel Baroi  *|  Sr. Manager, Technology  |  PICO  |   ITC - IIG  |
Cell : +880-1678-618243, +880-181-7022207  |  Desk : +880-9666776677

* Reduce. Reuse. Recycle. Respect. It's the little things that really can
make a difference. *