[bdNOG] bdNOG1 call for papers is now open

Nurul Islam Roman nurul at apnic.net
Fri Feb 21 07:22:07 BDT 2014

Dear All bdNOG Members,

Purpose of this e-mail is to send a gentle reminder for the submission of
conference papers.

We need to make our first conference very successful for so many good
reason. One of the main KPI for the success of bdNOG is good quality
conference speakers (Local). In PC we have received good number of
off-list response from the local to speak in our conference track. Humble
request to them can you please submit your papers online.

Here is the URL: http://www.bdnog.org/v2/cfp/

On a different note we are preparing for following workshop track.
Registration for both conference and workshop will be open from the first
week of March. Please keep your finger crossed :)

Track 1: BGP Routing (IPv4 & IPv6)