[bdNOG] Openstack and Cisco Data Center Expertise

Md. Kamrul Hasan kamrul at bdren.net.bd
Tue Jan 21 10:33:59 BDT 2014

Dear Moin Bhai,

I and one of my colleague are working on
OpenStack. I think we can discuss on this issue.

Best regards,

Kamrul Hasan

Network Engineer, BdREN

On 2014-01-21 10:22, Shahed
Hasib wrote:

> Hi Moin Bhai,
> We have experienced in implementing
unified data center with Cisco UCS, Nexus 5548 UP & EMC 5300 storage
recently at a government Ministry.
> Can we have a discussion with you
regarding your detailed scope of work.
> Regards,
> Md. Shahed Hasib

CTO
"Muhammad Moinur Rahman" <5u623l20 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Hi,

have a requirement for OpenStack and Cisco Data Center(Specially in
Nexus Series Switches) expertise. S/He will have to provide remote
support to clients in shifts of 8 hours to cross geographic Large Scale
Cloud setup. If you think you are able to work on your own in the above
mentioned technologies or at least have basic experience of deploying
and using these technologies please PM me. Details will be discussed one
to one based on Portfolio.

nog at bdnog.org

nog at bdnog.org

Links: