[bdNOG] Only two days to go before the APNIC Survey 2014 ends!

Srinivas Chendi sunny at apnic.net
Wed Jul 9 09:58:08 BDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

As valued members of the community I would like to invite you all to
complete an APNIC survey. It is important to note that you do not have
to be APNIC member to complete this survey.

Only two days to go before APNIC Survey 2014 ends!

You still have time to help guide the future direction of APNIC by
completing the APNIC Survey 2014 by 23:59 (UTC +10) on Friday, 11 July.

     https://survey.apnic.net

Survey respondents who complete the Survey will go into the draw to win
a Samsung Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 (16GB, 4G) or an Apple iPad Mini (Retina
16GB, 4G).

Remember to share the following text on Twitter and Facebook, to go into
an exclusive social media prize draw to win an additional prize:

     I've just completed the 2014 #apnicsurvey - visit survey.apnic.net
     to provide your thoughts. You could win a prize!

Congratulations to our first two prize winners, Md Moinul Hossain from
Bangladesh, and Nitin Janardan Dalvi from India. Take the Survey now
and you could also win!

     https://survey.apnic.net

  Many thanks to those respondents who have already taken the Survey. We
  really value your feedback.

Regards
Sunny