[bdNOG] APNIC Survey 2014 - Your Views Matter

Srinivas Chendi sunny at apnic.net
Wed Jun 11 10:47:00 BDT 2014

APNIC Survey 2014 - Your Views Matter

The APNIC Survey 2014 is now available and is open from 11 June - 11
July 2014.

     survey.apnic.net

APNIC runs the Survey every two years to ensure we are meeting the needs
and wishes of our Members and those who use APNIC services.

Your views are extremely valuable to APNIC. The results of the Survey
help guide the future direction of the organization.

The Singapore Internet Research Center (SIRC) is conducting the Survey
and they will provide an analysis of the data and a survey report to
APNIC.  The survey is anonymous, and no identifying information will be
made available to APNIC.

Special Early Bird competition
------------------------------

All participants who complete the APNIC Survey 2014 will have a chance
to win a prize.

An additional Early Bird prize will give those who complete the Survey
by 17 June at 23:59 (UTC +10) another chance to win either a Samsung
Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 (16GB, 4G) or an Apple iPad Mini (Retina 16GB, 4G).

Take the APNIC Survey 2014 now!

     survey.apnic.net

We thank you for your continued support of APNIC.

APNIC Secretariat                                 secretariat at apnic.net
Asia Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC)   Tel: +61 7 3858 3100
PO Box 3646 South Brisbane, QLD 4101 Australia    Fax: +61 7 3858 3199
6 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane, QLD            http://www.apnic.net