[bdNOG] Connectivity issue

Suvra Dev Kar eng.suvra at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 15:44:04 BDT 2014

Dear  Team,

I  am  facing one  connectivity issue. In  my  network i  am  using edge
core es3528m-sfp for  dual  fiber  link, automatic  switch over. from edge
core  switch to  one utp  uplink  cable  connect with  my  cisco sf300-24
port lan  switch.

whole day  its  fine  but  one  specific  time  every day  i can not  ping
my  last  end device  from  my laptop using  connection  with   cisco
switch.

but  when  i  plug my  laptop with  direct  Ethernet port in code edge
switch. i can  ping  my  last  end  device  gateway.

But  after  one specific  time everything normal.  i can  ping  my  last
end device  from  my  cisco switch. My  cisco  is  manageable  but  no
configuration.  my  cisco switch using  only  like  HUB to  connect  all
pc.

i  change  my  lan  switch, uplink  cable  also. my  existing  switch is
new. their is  no power  issue also. power  stable.

any one can  tel me  where is the issue. how can  resolve the issue.

es3528m-sfp ( two  fiber cable) ------> edge Ethernet  port  to  uplink in
my -------> cisco (LAN)  switch.

Best Regards
Suvro.