[bdNOG] bdNOG3 Conference & Workshop Registration NOW OPEN

bdNOG Secretariat secretariat at bdnog.org
Thu Apr 2 22:27:25 BDT 2015

Dear Members,

It is our pleasure to announce that; bdNOG3 Conference & Workshop details
has been finalized as follows:

1. Conference: May 18, 2015.
Venue: Lakeshore Hotel
Road # 41, House # 46, Gulshan 2
Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.

2. Tutorial: May 19, 2015.
Venue: BRAC Centre INN
75 Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh.

3. Workshop: May 20 - 23, 2015
Venue: BRAC Centre INN
75 Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Workshop Track 1: Advance Routing & BGP
Workshop Track 2: IP Telephony
Workshop Track 2: Linux Admin & Network Management

First draft of the program agenda can be found from the following URL:

http://www.bdnog.org/v2/bdnog-confernece/bdnog3/

Registration for the conference, Workshop and Tutorial is now open from
the following URL:

http://www.bdnog.org/v2/bdnog-confernece/bdnog3/1353-2/

Registration will remain open till May 16, 2015. Please register yourself
at your earliest possible time because each workshop track is limited to a
maximum of 30 participants.

Please find registration fees and option detail as:

1. Full passport:
Conference, Tutorial & Workshop (6 Days, May 18-23, 2015)
Standard Fee: BDTK 14,000
Discounted Fee: BDTK 10,000 (bdNOG/ISOC/ISPAB/APNIC Members)

2. Conference Only:
bdNOG3 Conference (1 Days, May 18, 2015)
Standard Fee: BDTK 2,000
Discounted Fee: BDTK 1,000 ((bdNOG/ISOC/ISPAB)

For registration details & discount please check our registration page.

For inquiry related to payment & registration please contact bdNOG
Secretariat representative on the following address:

1. Fakrul Alam (Pappu), Cell: +880 1713033085
2. Simon Sohel Baroi, Cell: +880 1847102243
3. Mr Jahangir Hossain, Cell: +880 1712653374
3. Bijoy Kumar Paul, Cell: +880 1712588064

E-mail: info at bdnog.org

Best regards,

Fakrul Alam (Pappu)
Secretary General

--
|Bangladesh Network Operators Group (bdNOG)|