[bdNOG] Fwd: Route leak in Bangladesh

Md. Anamul Haque Rana rana.anamul at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 00:00:47 BDT 2015

Hi All,

I configured eBGP in my border router. I have two ISP 1. Dhakacom 2.Link3

I want to make Dhakacom as a Primary for Inbound traffic

For Dhakacom as-path-prepend "AS AS "

For Link3 as-path-prepend "AS AS AS AS AS AS AS AS";

But unfortunately data for inbound traffic comes through Link3 instead of
Dhakacom

Please help