[bdNOG] Linux based free Network Traffic Analyzer

Mirza Rakib mmrakib at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 13:10:06 BDT 2016

Dear Zobair Vai,

I would like to monitor few source and destination for 2/3 weeks to check
whether those connections are required or not. In this case, I need some
reporting in excel or pdf format.

There are few tools running in windows like NetQoS can do that. But i do
not have any windows platform for that. Is there such options in your
suggested tool. As i can see only CLI output option is there. I need to
monitor and store data for further analysis.

Regards,

Mirza Rakib