[bdNOG] Linux based free Network Traffic Analyzer

Paul S. contact at winterei.se
Mon Feb 22 14:06:21 BDT 2016

Many options.

The arcane favorites (flow-tools, nfsen with nfdump, ntop (only if you
have nprobe license))

Then there's newer stuff like pmacct with webui (which imo is what I'd
recommend), ntopng. If you don't mind paying (or are okay with
trialing), there's PRTG with sflow/netflow support, there's Solarwinds
Orion NTA (pretty massive though).

Just take your pick, they'll all work.