[bdNOG] BDIX ARP Broadcast Flooding

Md. Tawhidur Rahman Pial pialfg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 23:32:22 BDT 2016

Watch this brother

http://www.extremetech.com/internet/235868-an-unknown-state-may-be-running-drills-for-taking-down-the-entire-internet

TawRa
Head of Cyber Intelligence
World bank Asia

--
GOD BLESS YOU,

Ethan Hunt,
Special Agent
IMF,
UK
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impossible_Missions_Force

The above message is for the intended recipient only and may contain
confidential information and/or may be subject to legal privilege. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachment,
is strictly prohibited. If it has reached you in error please inform us
immediately by reply e-mail or telephone, reversing the charge if
necessary. Please delete the message and the reply (if it contains the
original message) thereafter. Thank you.
*"A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and
honest people are screwed first."*