[bdNOG] Need your help to Block a Fraud Domain

Anurag Bhatia me at anuragbhatia.com
Tue Sep 27 12:43:25 BDT 2016

Dear Rumman

Sorry to hear you are facing such issues. I would suggest contacting
hosting provider to take the site down rather than expecting ISPs to take
it down because it's not a good idea to have ISP to judge these issues and
take decision. You should go to the source/origin of content rather than
networks which are delivering them.

Good luck!

--

Anurag Bhatia