[bdNOG] A "Looking Glass" tool for BDIX-DAC.

Md. Abdul Awal awal.ece at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 12:08:52 BDT 2020

I feel the same, Aniruddha bhai. Previously, PCH used to offer LG for
BDIX through their peering (https://www.pch.net/tools/looking_glass) but
unfortunately it's not working for last couple of months. Probably BDIX
has discontinued this service.

BDIX LG would be very helpful for the community during the
troubleshooting of BGP/routing issues. Hope BDIX management will
consider the demand.

Best regards,
Awal