[bdNOG-EC] Invitation to bdNOG10

Barkatul Alam imbips at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 13:25:44 BDT 2019

Dear Emdad Bhai,

Hope you are doing fine. We are glad to inform you that we have finalized
bdNOG10 conference and workshop which will happen from 26-30 April 2019.
Bellow is the details:

1. Conference   Date    : April 26, 2019
                          Venue   : Hotel Saikat , Chattogram

2. Workshop:    Date    : April 27 - 30, 2019
                         Track 1 : IPv6 Deployment
                         Track 2 : IP Multicast & VPLS
                         Venue   :  Hotel Saikat , Chattogram.

We like to invite you and ISPAB EC committee to the conference. Please
advise whether we will invite IBPC in opening Plenary as special guest or
not and appreciate if
could let us know the details.

As a long term sponsor, ISPAB played a very important role in bdNOG
success. We are looking forward for same support from ISPAB this time.

Thanks
Barkatul Alam